Maximizing Value Management with the help of Technology
PMF provides consultation, design and engineering services on a wide range of waste technologies, including the following:
Organic Waste Composting
- Community composting machines (up to 1.000 ton/year).
- Aerobic/Anaerobic digestion composting plants (from 5.000 ton/year).
- Treatment process outputs (Compost, Biogas) recovery and biocompatible disposal of by-products (Digestate, Sludge, etc.).
Waste Collection and Treatment Facilities
- Eco-centres/ Municipal Waste collection centres (either prefab or site-built).
- Solid Waste Recovery and Treatment facilities (MRFs, MBTs, RDF production).
- Gasification plants (pyrolysis).
- Plastic waste disposal with fuel recovery.
Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Urban waste water treatment plants with up to 100% water reclamation.
- Use of membranes for Microfiltration, Nanofiltration, reverse osmosis.
- Sludge drying plants.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Guidonia (Rome) - Italy
Community Aerobic Composting 300 ton/y Station (Italy)
- Value: EUR 795.000
- Year: 2019 - to date
- Owner: Guidonia Montecelio Municipality (Rome)
Design and site engineering of three community organic composting stations, with a collective treated waste capacity of 300 ton/year.
Stations have been installed in the centralized school catering center, municipal eco-centre and in the Military Airfield of Guidonia.
Design included civil works, supply and installation of electro-magnetic instruments and systems.
Composting stations are complete with all necessary features for optimal and simple user experience.
Zagarolo (Rome) - Italy
Community Aerobic Composting Station for School Complex (Italy)
- Value: EUR 400.000
- Year: 2019 - in corso
- Owner: Zagarolo Municipality (Rome)
Design and site engineering for construction of two community organic composting stations for school cafeterias and kitchens, with a capacity of 130 ton/year.
Composting stations are located inside “Rita Levi Montalcini” and “De Amicis” school respectively, serving a total of 500 daily meals.
Puebla - Mexico
Puebla Wastewater Treatment Plant (Mexico)
- Value: EUR 100.000
- Year: 2019 - to date
- Owner: Acuapue S.A., Puebla, Mexico
Design and engineering services for a de-sanding unit, upgrading of micro-ventilation system for biological basins and other plant enhancement works, in order to optimize Puebla’s wastewater treatment plant.
Composting from Organic Waste Research Project (Kuwait)
- Value: EUR 1.000.000
- Year: 2017 - to date
- Owner: Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR, Kuwait City)
Feasibility study for the introduction in Kuwait of segregated waste collection and organic waste treatment through aerobic digestion, aiming at testing organic waste composting techniques and assess benefits achieved of compost-enriched sandy soil on farming and landscaping.
First testing to be done in Kuwait of an aerobic community composting machine.
Research project carried out with the participation of Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR, Kuwait City).
Morlupo (Rome) - Italy
Wastewater Treatment Plant and Sewerage system (Italy)
- Value: EUR 500.000
- Year: 2018 - to date
- Owner: Morlupo Municipality (Rome)
Bid documents preparation and assistance to Awarding Authority until awarding of municipal sewerage and wastewater treatment plant maintenance and operation contract, serving a 10.000 inhabitants’ community.
Technical service supervision on behalf of the Municipality.