Safeguarding the most precious treasury we have
PMF carries out a broad range of professional activities in the Environmental sector, providing tools for the analysis, control and monitoring of both natural and urban environment’s protection.
We devote ourselves to environmental protection by integrating our knowledge and experience in this field, being fully aware of the interdependencies amongst the various planning and intervention fields.
PMF performs environmental impact evaluation and carries out territory and natural resources inspections when authorizations are secured.
Provided services are as follow:
- Energy rational use planning and management, according to Law 10/91.
- Energy Audits on buildings and industrial facilities.
- Design and construction fully compliant with international Energy Efficiency protocols (LEED, Estidama).
- Assistance to Clients for their participation in Regional and national energy and sustainability bids.
- Energy-related financial services (solar-powered facilities operational and financial leasing, assistance in securing funding for Renewable Energy projects, Ecobonus/Sismabonus credit transfer).
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment complete roll-out, from inception to detailed studies execution to submission to Evaluation Commission for approval.
- Full Management and Control of EIA ongoing process, coordination with specialists involved, liaison with Entities concerned.
Documents are prepared according to European regulations 42/2001/CE, 2014/52/UE, n. 2008/1/CE and n. 2010/75/UE translated in Italy with the Legislative Decree n.152/2006 (Environment Unified Code).
Energy Saving – Nearly Zero Energy Building
- Technical – Economic feasibility assessment according to European Directive n2010/31/EU on Energy performance of buildings.
- Energy from renewable sources as alternative to fossil fuels for building power supply: biomasses, PV, mini-wind-powered, mini-hydraulic, thermal energy (according Building energy minimum requirements Act of June 26th 2015).
Environmental Certificates and Credits
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Standard, EMS) documentation preparation and process follow-up until acquisition.
- Energy Management Systems (EnMS) implementation, pursuant to ISO 50001.
- Green/White certificates acquisition.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Careggi (Florence) - Italy
Florence Hospital Co-Generation Power Facility (Italy)
- Value: EUR 25.000.000 (CAPEX)
- Year: 2004 - 2005
- Owner: Azienda Ospedaliera Careggi, Florence (Hospital Authority)
DBFO (Design, Build, Finance and Operation) of new co-generation facility, ready to serve Florence 1650-bed Careggi General Hospital and its vicinity with 125.000 Mwh/year combined energy supply (power, heat and cooling).
New co-generation plant PPP contract entails installation of gas turbines, accessories, transformers, IT controls, 2,5 km of pipeline for energy and steam distribution to endpoints, plus 15-year operation and maintenance.
Besides availability of a brand-new energy plant and supply network, a clear benefit for Awarding Authority results in a 15% estimated average annual savings made from the total actual energy bill paid by Hospital, equivalent to approximately 1 million euro/year.
Concession was awarded on December 2005, plant commissioned in 2012 and operational since then.
Project carried out by Alberto Germani as PPP Task Force member of the Italian Ministry of the Treasury.
50 MW Photovoltaic Plant (Saudi Arabia)
- Value: EUR 65.000.000
- Year: 2013 - 2014
- Owner: Rama Group (Saudi Arabia)
Full Feasibility Study (technical, legal, financial) of a 50MW Photovoltaic Plant to be delivered under BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) scheme.
Palombara Sabina (Rome) - Italy
70kW School Complex Photovoltaic Plant (Italy)
- Value: EUR 300.000
- Year: 2018 - to date
- Owner: Comune di Palombara Sabina (RM)
Design and construction site engineering of a 70kW photovoltaic plant installed in a school complex.